Transport and Logistics Manager
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Transport and Logistics Professional to manage all facets of road transport, ensuring that the highest standard of service and compliance.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer
- Challenging and rewarding role in Transport and logistics
- Permanent long-term position
Hazeldenes’ is an innovative leader in the Australian poultry industry. With a steep and rich history in vertically-integrated poultry production, we have cemented ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies, launching many of the country’s most innovative poultry products over recent years for some of the countries most renowned retailers.
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Transport and Logistics Professional to manage all facets of road transport, ensuring that the highest standard of service and compliance. Reporting to the General Manager of Marketing your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Taking direct accountability for the Chain of Responsibility with all product distribution
- Taking direct responsibility for all driver matters, including recruitment, performance management, training, safety, and record keeping
- Identifying and implementing an effective, least-cost distribution model for the effective delivery of all Hazeldenes’ finished goods
- Driving a culture of efficiency, effective consultation, and change management
- Project implementing the selected telematics system for vehicle and driver tracking, including clear visibility and action on Fatigue Management, efficiency, and cold chain integrity.
- Driving implementation of clear policies and procedures for better work practices
To be successful in this position you must be committed to demonstrating Hazeldenes core values of quality and respect to all customers. You must also possess:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in organisational processes and change management
- A proven track record in managing people effectively, including the achievement of enhanced team cooperation and organisational efficiencies
- The proven ability to collect and interpret data to make decisions in order to improve efficiencies
- An understanding of all key laws and frameworks that relate to and govern a safe and effective Distribution fleet and team.
In return we can offer a permanent long-term position within a progressive organisation along with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience.
How to Apply:
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 18th January 2019
Hazeldenes are an Equal Opportunity employer