Team Leader – Cut Up PM
An excellent opportunity exists within the secondary processing facility for a Team Leader to ensure that the daily production schedule is adhered to within our Cut Up department.
Hazeldenes is a vertically integrated poultry processor. Since our inception in 1938 we have established ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies, launching a variety of innovative poultry products for some of the countries most renowned retailers. Further we are on the cusp of a major expansion which comes with many opportunities to enhance our current and future systems/practices.
An excellent opportunity exists within the secondary processing facility for a Team Leader to ensure that the daily production schedule is adhered to within our Cut Up department. As a Team Leader you will be responsible for building cohesive teams within these areas by establishing trust and developing relationships with employees. Your duties will include though are not limited to:
- Overseeing employees according to the planned production schedule and escalate any significant deviation from the plan to the supervisor of the area
- Complete end of shift reporting, making sure that all production downtime is accurately recorded with supporting reasons given
- Ensuring that chain of responsibility requirements are met by ensuring all department orders are completed prior to order picking time. Proactively escalating any instances of when this may not occur to the supervisor of the area
To be successful in this position you must be committed to demonstrating Hazeldenes core values of fairness, equity, quality and respect. You must also possess:
- At least 1 year of previous experience in a FMCG leadership role preferable but not essential
- Sound understanding and commitment to OH&S principles
- Demonstrated knowledge and support of continuous improvement principles & information sharing
- Ability to plan and coordinate, establish priorities and meet deadlines
How to Apply:
To apply forward your current CV with cover letter via the Apply Now button.
Applications close: 5:00pm Friday 24 January 2020.
Hazeldenes are an Equal Opportunity Employer