Vehicle Maintenance – Diesel Mechanic
A great opportunity has arisen within our Vehicle Maintenance department for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to take the next step forward in their career.
Hazeldenes is a fully integrated poultry processor. Since our inception in 1938 Hazeldene’s we have cemented ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies. With a fleet of over 250 Vehicles you will have the opportunity to become part of a team working on a variety of world-class equipment.
Reporting to the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working within a team to complete routine services & repairs, fault diagnosis (auto electrical, pneumatic & hydraulic) and engine & transmission repairs
- Working with your team on European, Japanese and American drive line trucks and a range of tractors, earthmoving equipment, generators, forklifts, and refrigerated transport vehicles.
To be considered for this role you must be committed to safety in the workplace as we pride ourselves on our Zero Harm goal. You must also possess:
- Relevant trade qualifications combined with Mechanical aptitude
- Awareness of the requirements of a vehicle maintenance workshop environment
- Strong experience with the Microsoft suite, including Word and Excel.
In return we can offer a permanent long-term position with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience.
How to Apply:Apply Now
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 24th August 2018.
Hazeldene’s are an Equal Opportunity employer.