Plant Maintenance Tradesperson
We are looking for an experienced mechanical fitter to join our growing Engineering Team.
As a qualified and experienced Fitter and Turner/Maintenance Fitter, you will have the opportunity to work as part of the team on state of the art, high volume processing equipment, creating a great career base for many further opportunities. Hazeldene’s is a leading Central Victorian food manufacturer, with a vertically integrated supply chain including world best technology.
This key role is responsible for assisting with preventative maintenance programmes to ensure the optimal performance of all plant and equipment throughout the site. It is also responsible for the quick assessment and resolution of operational or technical breakdowns to ensure minimal impact on production.
We are seeking motivated individuals with a positive attitude, who work safely, have the ability to solve problems, provide solutions and who want to be a contributing team member. If you thrive on technical work and have the ability to apply your previously learned knowledge in the workplace, we encourage you to apply.Position Description
To be considered for this role you must be committed to safety in the workplace as we pride ourselves on our Zero Harm goal. You must also possess:
- Mechanical maintenance trade qualification – Engineering Certificate Level III
- Strong working knowledge of Preventative Maintenance techniques
- Pneumatics and hydraulics experience is desirable
- MIG/TIG experience is desirable
- Experience maintaining high volume food production plant and processing equipment would be advantageous.
- MEX understanding is desirable
- Flexibility as the position is on a 4 on 4 off roster with rotating Day and afternoon shifts
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 31st May 2019.Apply Now
Hazeldene’s are an equal opportunity employer.