Hazeldenes are looking for an experienced and safety conscious distribution driver to deliver food products on a multi-drop basis throughout metropolitan and regional areas to small and large retailers.
Hazeldenes’ is an innovative leader in the Australian poultry industry. We have cemented ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies, launching many of the country’s most innovative poultry products over recent years for some of Australia’s most renowned retailers.
Reporting to the Fleet Manager, this role requires an experienced and safety conscious distribution driver to deliver food products on a multi-drop basis throughout metropolitan and regional areas to small and large retailers.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Multi-drop deliveries
- Customer service
- Unloading of products
- Loading of return items including packaging and pallets
- Delivery management including QA and consignment.
To be successful in this position you will possess:
- Current HC licence and able to work a flexible roster
- Current Basic Fatigue Management certification or prepared to complete within 1 month of commencement
- Experience working with food products
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and meet demands
- High level customer service skills with the capacity to solve customer grievances with diplomacy
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Physically fit and able to lift at least 25 kg
- 2 years truck driving experience in a delivery role
- Current Forklift licence
In return we can offer a permanent long-term position within a passionate and progressive organisation accompanied by an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience.
Hazeldenes are an Equal Opportunity employer