Fleet Maintenance Manager
A great opportunity has arisen within our Vehicle Maintenance team for an experienced Fleet Maintenance Manager to take the next step forward in their career.
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Large & Diverse range of vehicles/equipment
Hazeldenes is a fully integrated poultry processor. Since our inception in 1938 we have cemented ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies. With a fleet of over 250 Vehicles you will have the opportunity to manage a department working on a diverse range of equipment.
A great opportunity has arisen within our Vehicle Maintenance team for an experienced Fleet Maintenance Manager to take the next step forward in their career. Reporting to the Engineering Manager your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing a team of 13+ to complete routine services & repairs, fault diagnosis (auto electrical, pneumatic & hydraulic) and engine & transmission repairs
- Working with your team on European, Japanese and American drive line trucks and a range of tractors, earthmoving equipment, generators, forklifts, and refrigerated transport vehicles.
- Implement systems of preventative maintenance on all equipment and machines
- Uphold all Quality Assurance principles including the management and Supervision of the Truck Detailing department
To be considered for this role you must be committed to safety in the workplace as we pride ourselves on our Zero Harm goal. You must also possess:
- Relevant trade qualifications combined with Mechanical aptitude
- Awareness of the requirements of a vehicle maintenance workshop environment
- Chain Of Responsibility understanding
- Strong experience with the Microsoft suite, including Word and Excel.
- MEX maintenance system experience would be an advantage.
- Supervisory Experience within a vehicle maintenance environment essential
In return we can offer a permanent long term position with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience along with a range of on the job training and career development opportunities.
How to Apply:
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 12th April 2019.Apply Now Position Description
Hazeldene’s are an Equal Opportunity employer