Broiler Farm Manager – Prairie
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Farm Manager to take responsibility for the daily operations at one of our Broiler Farms.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer
- Permanent Long-Term Position
- Prairie location
Hazeldenes is an integrated poultry processor. Since our inception in 1938 Hazeldene’s we have cemented ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies. With over 50 farms across parent rearing, breeder, hatchery and broiler sectors in the surrounding regions of Bendigo we are a great organization to progress a farming related career.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Farm Manager to take responsibility for the daily operations at one of our Broiler Farms, you will be accountable for coordinating all farming activities to maximise chicken performance and your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordination and organisation of work teams, scheduling rosters and training staff under instruction from management
- Assist in managing records, interpreting results and taking appropriate action to ensure that chickens are being produced to the highest quality
- Ensuring a safe and productive workplace that fosters teamwork and inclusivity
To be successful you must have an absolute commitment to safety in the workplace a we pride ourselves on our zero harm goal, you must also possess:
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in either breeder or broiler farming
- A strong background of successful people management, and an ability to foster teamwork
- Flexibility with working hours to suit operational needs of the farm
- Strong knowledge of poultry production for broilers
- An understanding of basic repair work
- Experience with Coordination and organisation of work teams, scheduling rosters and training staff
- Strong understanding of OH&S
In return we can offer a permanent long-term position within a progressive organisation along with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience.
How to Apply:
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 19th June 2020.
Hazeldene’s are an Equal Opportunity employer.