Quality Assurance Lab Technician –
A great opportunity has arisen within our Quality Assurance Team for an experienced Laboratory Technician
Our company:Hazeldenes is a vertically integrated poultry processor. Since our inception in 1938 we have established ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies, launching a variety of innovative poultry products for some of the countries most renowned retailers. Further we are on the cusp of a major expansion which comes with many opportunities to enhance our current and future systems/practices.
A great opportunity has arisen within our Quality Assurance Team for an experienced Laboratory Technician to assist with the collection and testing for microbiological growth within our products in order to meet the standards within our Quality System. Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager your duties will include though are not limited to:
- Monitor and document performance of all products from receival of raw material to distribution of the product
- Collection of products within the Primary and Secondary Processing Plants for analysis according to the testing schedule
- Performing microbiological testing of finished product and shelf life testing of product
- Prepare regular written reports based on analysis of various product testing
To be successful in this position you must be committed to the contribution of the highest quality of products by providing guidance to all staff. You must also possess:
- At least 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience working within a Laboratory
- Sound understanding of Quality standards and legislation in the food industry
In return we can offer a permanent long term position within a passionate and progressive organisation along with a range of on the job training and career development opportunities.
How to apply:
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 11th October 2019Apply Now
Hazeldenes are an Equal Opportunity employer