Group Leader – Secondary Food Processing
An excellent career opportunity exists for an experienced FMCG professional to take on the responsibility as a Processing Group Leader within our Secondary Processing Facility.
Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer
Attractive remuneration packing based up skills & experience
Permanent full time position located in Bendigo
Hazeldenes is a vertically integrated poultry processor. Since our inception in 1938 we have established ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies, launching a variety of innovative poultry products for some of the countries most renowned retailers. Further we are on the cusp of a major expansion which comes with many opportunities to enhance our current and future systems/practices.
An excellent career opportunity exists for an experienced FMCG professional to take on the responsibility as a Processing Group Leader within our Secondary Processing Facility. As a Group Leader you will be accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the Secondary Processing Operations under your responsibility are carried out in a safe, efficient, cost effective, timely and productive manner. Your duties will include though are not limited to:
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring all documentation relevant to the Secondary Processing facility to meet statutory and food safety legislation along with required audits within the scope of the business
- Ensuring planned key performance indicators within the Secondary Processing department for efficiency and performance are met or exceeded
- Optimising resource use, minimising costs, mentoring staff and maintaining OH&S and quality standards.
To be successful in this position you must be committed to demonstrating Hazeldenes core values of fairness, equity, quality and respect. You must also possess:
- 5+ years progressive experience in a key leadership/management role within a manufacturing environment, preferably within FMCG
- Previous experience/broad understanding of safety systems and enforcement of safety rules and policies
- Understanding of budgeting/expense management with a basic understanding of financial and accounting practices
In return we can offer a permanent long term position with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience along with a range of on the job training and career development opportunities.
How to Apply:
Click the apply now button. Apply Now
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 23rd August 2019
Hazeldenes are an Equal Opportunity employer