Risk & Compliance Manager
An opportunity has arisen in a newly created role for an experienced Risk and Compliance Manager to ensure Hazeldenes complies with and meets its regulatory, legislative and customer standards.
Hazeldenes’ is an innovative leader in the Australian poultry industry. We have cemented ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies, launching many of the country’s most innovative poultry products over recent years for some of Australia’s most renowned retailers.
An opportunity has arisen in a newly created role for an experienced Risk and Compliance Manager to ensure Hazeldenes complies with and meets its regulatory, legislative and customer standards. You will be responsible for leading a positive and proactive OH&S culture throughout the business and your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the end to end OH&S functionality across the Hazeldenes network
- Develop relevant risk and compliance reporting framework
- Ongoing engagement with key stakeholders in relation to the implementation of risk and compliance programs
- Preparation, arrangement and participation in internal and external audits to ensure that regulatory standards are being met
- Implement Policy and Process relating to all external contractors engaged by Hazeldenes
To be successful you must have a deep understanding of risk management and its application in a complex organisation. You must also possess:
- Formal qualifications in OH&S with related senior level experience in leading the OH&S function within a large production or manufacturing facility
- Significant experience in a risk/compliance role at Management level
- Experience in rolling out governance, compliance and risk systems including associated software
- Excellent communication skills including an ability to convert complex information into plain English
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor and develop a team of direct reports
- High interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and influence a broad range of stakeholders
In return we can offer a permanent long-term position within a progressive organisation along with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience.
How to Apply:
Applications close: COB Friday 18 September 2020.
Hazeldene’s are an Equal Opportunity employer.