An excellent career opportunity exists for an experienced Human Resources Professional to take responsibility for the end to end recruitment and on boarding process for all roles throughout the company.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer
- Excellent training & career development opportunities within Human Resources
- Great salary packaging based upon skills & experience
Hazeldenes is a vertically integrated poultry processor. Since our inception in 1938 we have established ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies, launching a variety of innovative poultry products for some of the countries most renowned retailers. Further we are on the cusp of a major expansion which comes with many opportunities to enhance our current and future systems/practices.
This role will work closely with Supervisors and Managers to clearly identify job requirements. Working in consultation with the Senior HR Advisor your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Writing and placing recruitment advertisements
- Interview administration
- Recruitment administration using Connx Workforce Solution system
- Position description development
- Participating in selection panels, including group interviews
- Reference checking
- Making offers of employment and contract preparation
- Assisting with on-boarding i.e. inductions, pre-employment medicals
This position will suit a person who enjoys a diverse and busy environment. To be successful in this position you must be committed to demonstrating Hazeldenes core values of fairness, equity, quality and respect. You must also possess:
- A qualification in Human Resources or demonstrable relevant experience
- High level customer service skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to exercising initiative and enhancing systems and processes
In return we can offer a permanent long term position in a progressive organisation with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience along with a range of training and career development opportunities.
How to apply:
Submit a CV & Cover Letter via the apply now button.Apply Now
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 17th January 2020.
Hazeldenes are an Equal Opportunity employer