Quality Assurance Officer
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, this position will work closely with the other members of the Quality Assurance team to ensure conformance to company standards and client specifications.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer
- Permanent Long-Term Position
- Great career development opportunities
Hazeldenes is a vertically integrated poultry processor. Since our inception in 1938 we have cemented ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies, and an innovative leader in the Australian poultry industry employing more than 800 team members. We provide a wide range of products for some of the countries most renowned retailers.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, this position will work closely with the other members of the Quality Assurance team to ensure conformance to company standards and client specifications. This role must enforce and manage quality standards and ensure daily checks of all products are completed. As the Quality Assurance Officer your duties will include though are not limited to:
- Monitoring and documenting performance of all operations from receival of raw material to load out of product, including additional aspects such as area temperatures, pre operational hygiene and sanitation, and customer specifications
- Collating and monitoring data to indicate trends.
- Monitoring and inspecting materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Monitoring of “Good Manufacturing Practices”
To be successful in this position you must be committed to demonstrating good manufacturing practices as Hazeldenes prides itself on producing chicken products of the highest quality. You must also possess:
- A tertiary qualification in Product Technology, Quality Assurance or other relevant qualification would be highly regarded
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Production Process monitoring experience
- Quality Assurance Auditing experience and/or the ability to learn
In return we can offer a permanent long-term position within a progressive organisation along with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience.
How to Apply:
Applications close: 5:00pm Friday January 11th 2019.Position Description Apply Now
Hazeldenes are an Equal Opportunity employer