Due to internal growth within our marketing team an exciting new position has been created for an experienced Project Manager to join our team to manage a wide range or projects including packaging and product innovation.
Hazeldenes is a leading Central Victorian manufacturer in the FMCG sector. launching many of the country’s most innovative poultry products over recent years for some of Australia’s most renowned retailers. Our plant continues to undergo significant leading-edge development with a focus on world best technology and continuous improvement methodology.
Due to internal growth within our marketing team an exciting new position has been created for an experienced Project Manager to join our team to manage a wide range or projects including packaging and product innovation. In this role you will be required launch projects within the set deadlines and provide leadership, collaboration and problem solving abilities throughout the entire process.
- Ensure projects are run through the agreed Stage Gate process for approval by the Leadership Team.
- Educate the business and key stakeholders about the process and their roles and responsibilities within the process and project teams.
- Lead and develop detailed project plans, with adequate time and people resource allocated for all stakeholders.
- Accurately document all NPD projects as required.
- Responsible for structured NPD launches with retailers, ensuring all documentation, system checks, and dry runs are executed and documented appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all facets of the role are carried out with the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
- Responsible for ensuring that any actions taken under the scope of this role are in accordance with Hazeldenes’ Environmental Management System.
- Promote the proactive reporting of workplace hazards identified during the project to the appropriate person, following standard operating procedures.
- Minimum 3-5 years working in FMCG product development in a food manufacturing environment (protein or short life chill products preferred, retail trade)
- Risk management, performance metrics and budget setting and accountability
- Creative, innovative and inspiring.
- Consumer, customer and competitor focus.
- Proven track record in managing and coordinating multi projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced project manager looking to use their creative background to manage a diverse range of innovative projects coupled with career development opportunities within one of Victoria’s largest FMCG manufacturers.
How to Apply:
Applications close: 5.00pm Thursday 25th February 2021. Apply Now
Hazeldenes are an Equal Opportunity employer