Production Supervisor – Secondary Food processing
An excellent career opportunity exists within our secondary processing facility for a Production Supervisor .
Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer
Excellent career development opportunities
Attractive remuneration packaging based upon skills and experience
Hazeldenes is a vertically integrated poultry processor. Since our inception in 1938 we have established ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies, launching a variety of innovative poultry products for some of the countries most renowned retailers. Further we are on the cusp of a major expansion which comes with many opportunities to enhance our current and future systems/practices.
An excellent career opportunity exists within our secondary processing facility for a Production Supervisor to take responsibility for planning, administering and reviewing the manufacturing processes in order to optimise resource use, minimise costs and ensure that OH&S and Quality standards are met at all times. Your duties will include though are not limited to:
- Supervise employees according to the production schedule, report any significant deviation from plan with a supporting reason to the Senior Supervisor
- Ensure that all department orders are completed prior to order picking time, reporting any instances of when this may not occur with a supporting reason
- Lead in monitoring, reviewing identifying and implementing processes to drive continuous improvement activities through the execution of best practice
To be successful in this position you must be committed to demonstrating Hazeldenes core values of fairness, equity, quality and respect. You must also possess:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a leadership role within a manufacturing environment, preferably within FMCG
- Sound understanding of Food Processing/Manufacturing environments and HACCP
- Sound understanding of OH&S and good manufacturing practices
- Flexibility with start times to suit operational needs
- Demonstrated skills/experience in Business Management and in leading high-performing teams
In return we can offer a permanent long term position with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience along with a range of on the job training and career development opportunities.
How to Apply:
Click the apply button. Apply Now
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 23rd August 2019
Hazeldenes are an Equal Opportunity employer