Operations Planner – Food Manufacturing
A new opportunity has arisen for an Operations Planner within our further processing facility.
Hazeldenes is a vertically integrated poultry processor. Since our inception in 1938 we have established ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies, launching a variety of innovative poultry products for some of the countries most renowned retailers. Further we are on the cusp of a major expansion which comes with many opportunities to enhance our current and future systems/practices.
A new opportunity has arisen for an Operations Planner within our further processing facility. As the Operations Planner you will be responsible for the unification of all operational departments within the facility and the management of each working area to be in-line with the central production plan and master schedule.
Reporting to the CEO your duties will include though are not limited to:
- Taking into account current inventory and work to the following days’ production, based upon orders and forecasts
- Driving daily and weekly sales & operational planning (S&OP) and being actively involved in new product development and promotional activities
- Forecasting sales orders and creating separate production orders based upon plant and stock availability
- Communicating product surpluses, or flock surpluses to sale and marketing to ensure fresh sales are maximised and flock value is maximised
- Developing, optimising and effectively communicating the production schedule to all relevant secondary processing areas, ensuring stock is available when required
To be successful in this position you must be committed to demonstrating Hazeldenes core values of fairness, equity, quality and respect.
You must also possess:
- At least 2 years’ previous experience in a planning role in manufacturing environment preferably in FMCG
- Degree or diploma in Business Management, Engineering, Accounting, Economics, or a related field
- Demonstrated efficiency and accuracy in administrative procedures
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel, and an ability to adapt to different software packages
In return we can offer a permanent long term position with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience along with a range of on the job training and career development opportunities.
How to apply:
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 31st January 2019Apply Now
Hazeldene’s are an Equal Opportunity employer