Network and Systems Administrator
The successful candidate will have a strong customer service focus and will be responsible for attending to service requests and performing a range of tasks including maintaining production control systems, eliminating potential virus or malware attacks, updating network and server systems and testing system performance.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer
- Exceptional Career opportunity
- Member of crucial team supporting our user community
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications & a minimum of 3 years equivalent work history in a relevant field.
- Microsoft certification is essential with practical understanding of Microsoft desktop and enterprise products, including Exchange, SQL, IIS and Active Directory.
- Cisco certification is essential with excellent working knowledge of Cisco networking such as multilayer switches and VLAN’s, performance monitoring, WAP’s, Ethernet switching, QoS, VPN’s, firewalls, and Windows networking.
- Expertise in virtual technologies, specifically VMware and a thorough working knowledge of backup and recovery technologies such as Veeam.
- Experience in configuring and supporting SAN and storage systems.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities and problem diagnosis across a range of connected platforms and systems, including telecommunications
- Well-developed interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills including an ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
If you have the desire to inspire, prosper and deliver results within a large, diverse and technically progressive company, we would like to hear from you now!
Submit a current resume together with a covering letter addressing your experience in the key areas identified above, by COB Friday 28th February 2020.Apply Now
Hazeldenes are an Equal Opportunity employer