Human Resources (HR) Generalist
We are offering an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Professional to support organisational effectiveness whilst performing a wide range of generalist functions on a day to day basis.
- Dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Wanting to make a difference
- Flexible, versatile…enjoy the unexpected
- A positive and supportive team environment
Does this sound like your next career move?
We are offering an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Professional to support organisational effectiveness whilst performing a wide range of generalist functions on a day to day basis. Working in consultation with the Senior HR Advisor your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing mentoring & coaching to employees and managers on all matters affecting various aspects of their employment, including Enterprise Agreement provisions, Company Policies and personnel matters
- Assisting managers and supervisors in responding to conduct or performance issues with their employees.
- Undertaking investigations into a variety of workplace matters working within guidelines of fairness and equity
- Providing guidance in the processes for performance counselling and disciplining employees within the boundaries of legislation
To be successful in this position you must be committed to demonstrating Hazeldenes core values of fairness, equity, quality and respect. You must also possess:
- Relevant Degree in Human Resources or Industrial Relations or another related field
- At least 3 years’ experience within a related role preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to work in a fast paced and diverse workplace environment
In return we can offer a permanent long- term position in a progressive organisation with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience along with a range of training and career development opportunities.
How to apply:
Candidates should read the PD for this role (see above). If you feel your skills and experiences are a match, submit your current resume and a cover letter outlining why you are the candidate we are looking via SEEK (Apply Now Button Below). Applications close Monday 4 January 2021. Note that interviews will commence on receipt of suitable applications.Apply Now
Hazeldenes are an Equal Opportunity employer