Human Resources Development Officer
An excellent career opportunity exists for an experienced Human Resources Professional to support organisational effectiveness through the administration and ongoing development of the HRMS system.
Hazeldenes is a vertically integrated poultry processor. Since our inception in 1938 we have established ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies, launching a variety of innovative poultry products for some of the countries most renowned retailers. Further we are on the cusp of a major expansion which comes with many opportunities to enhance our current and future systems/practices.
An excellent career opportunity exists for an experienced Human Resources Professional to support organisational effectiveness through the administration and ongoing development of the HRMS system whilst performing a wide range of generalist functions on a day to day basis. Working in consultation with the People & Performance Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Performing the role of System Administrator and Managing the continued development for the HRMS system Connx, including review and analysis of best practice usage of the system
- Taking responsibility for all ongoing training & Support for all current and new employees on the HRMS system Connx
- Providing mentoring & coaching to employees and managers on all matters affecting all aspects of their employment, including Enterprise Agreement provisions, Company Policies and personnel matters
- Assisting managers and supervisors in responding to conduct or performance issues with their employees.
- Providing guidance in the processes for performance counselling and disciplining employees within the boundaries of legislation
To be successful in this position you must be committed to demonstrating Hazeldenes core values of fairness, equity, quality and respect. You must also possess:
Experience in the management, development and training requirements relating to an online HRMS system (preferably Connx)
Relevant Degree in Human Resources or Industrial Relations or other related field
At least 3 years’ experience within a related role preferably in a manufacturing setting
In return we can offer a permanent long term position in a progressive organisation with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience along with a range of training and career development opportunities.
How to apply:
Submit a CV & Cover Letter by 5.00pm Friday 17th January 2020.Apply Now
Hazeldenes are an Equal Opportunity employer