Grain and Services Manager
An excellent career opportunity exists for an experienced Agricultural professional to take on the responsibility of the Grain & Services Manager within our company.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer
- Attractive remuneration packaging based upon skills & experience
- Exciting & Diverse role – grain/finance/negotiation
Hazeldenes is a vertically integrated poultry processor. Since our inception in 1938 we have established ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies, launching a variety of innovative poultry products for some of the countries most renowned retailers. Further we are on the cusp of a major expansion which comes with many opportunities to enhance our current and future systems/practices.
An excellent career opportunity exists for an experienced Agricultural professional to take on the responsibility of the Grain & Services Manager within our company. The role will work in tandem with the Farming General Manager and it will be responsible for:
- Identifying feed matters, including the efficient and cost effective supply of raw material for animal feed.
- Providing management of a range of corporate services, including (but not limited to) insurance, negotiation of utilities, land usage and property management.
To be considered in this position you must be committed to demonstrating Hazeldenes core values of fairness, equity, quality and respect. You must also possess:
- A degree or diploma in an accountancy/economics discipline and at least 5 years’ experience, preferably in the manufacturing/agricultural industry
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in either farming, grain purchasing and/or poultry would be advantageous
- Previous experience in financial auditing and experience in legislation and regulatory standards
- Knowledge of grain purchasing, handling or growing, feed formulation or feed milling
In return we can offer a permanent long term position with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience along with a range of on the job training and career development opportunities.
How to Apply:
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 20th September 2019Apply Now
Hazeldene’s are an equal opportunity employer.