An excellent career opportunity exists for an experienced Finance professional to take on the role of Finance Manager within our company.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer
- Attractive remuneration packaging based upon skills & experience
- Passionate & progressive organisation
Hazeldenes is a vertically integrated poultry processor. Since our inception in 1938 we have established ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies, launching a variety of innovative poultry products for some of the countries most renowned retailers. Further we are on the cusp of a major expansion which comes with many opportunities to enhance our current and future systems/practices.
An excellent career opportunity exists for an experienced Finance professional to take on the role of Finance Manager within our company. Reporting to the General Manager – Finance you will be accountable for directing and controlling the day to day financial activities of the company and providing the General Manager Finance with financial data assessments and information as required. Your duties will include though are not limited to:
- Develop and implement cost centres, budgets and monthly reports ensuring their relevance to current and future business needs
- Manage administration and financial control functions relating to Purchases, credit control, costing and expenses, insurance arrangements and taxation
- Take responsibility for the integrity of all financial data to ensure all budgeting decisions based on accurate information
- Manage and develop staff within the finance team, implementing service standards and developing common systems and processes based on best practice
To be considered in this position you must be committed to demonstrating Hazeldenes core values of fairness, equity, quality and respect. You must also possess:
- Previous experience in a financial management position
- Professional accounting qualification such as CA or CPA and at least 5 years’ experience preferably in the food industry or FMCG
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages
- Experience using Microsoft Navision/Business Central advantageous
In return we can offer a permanent long term position with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience along with a range of on the job training and career development opportunities.
How to Apply:
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 17th January 2020Apply Now
Hazeldene’s are an equal opportunity employer.