Farm Maintenance Position
A great opportunity has arisen within our farm maintenance department to assist with the building, maintenance and reparations of the farming infrastructure within our Broiler Farms
- Regional Lifestyle
- Initial 6 month contract with the opportunity for permanent full-time work
- Great career development opportunities
A great opportunity has arisen within our farm maintenance department to assist with the building, maintenance and reparations of the farming infrastructure within our Broiler Farms. As Farm Maintenance worker your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Effective maintenance of infrastructure and equipment
• Planning, delivering and reviewing effective maintenance processes
• Assessing upgrades and maintenance requirements e.g. shedding, plant and equipment
• Ensuring effective preventative maintenance programmes are in place
• Attending to emergency situations in the Farming Division through a rotating on On-Call roster
To be considered for this role you must be committed to safety in the workplace as we pride ourselves on our Zero Harm goal. You must also possess:
• 3 years maintenance experience – ideally in a farming environment
• Experience within a trade would be advantageous but not required
• A good understanding of OH&S
Hazeldenes is a vertically integrated poultry processor. Since our inception in 1938 we have cemented ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies, and an innovative leader in the Australian poultry industry. With over 50 farms across parent rearing, breeder, hatchery and broiler sectors in the surrounding regions of Bendigo we are a great organization to progress a farming related career.
In return we can offer an initial 6 month contract with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience.
How To Apply:
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 28th December 2018.Apply Now
Hazeldene’s are an Equal Opportunity employer.