- Due to the spread of the COVID-19 virus, aligned to State and Federal Health Department Guidelines, Hazeldene’s are ceasing all non-essential site access. This means we currently cannot allow the general public into our site to collect any orders, so we are ceasing counter sales.
- It also means that visitors may be impacted with restrictions to site access. All non-essential site access will be banned until the virus is controlled.
- Any necessary site access will only be granted once a health declaration is completed. Health declarations can be obtained from your Hazeldene’s contact prior to visiting site.
- These heightened security measures are to protect our employees from the risk of infection. These restrictions will remain in place until the virus is controlled. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Employees and contractors will be subject to stringent policies, and will all require to make health declarations on a regular basis until COVID-19 is controlled.
We thank you for your co-operation in this regard.