A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Delivery Driver to join our already successful Distribution team
Hazeldenes’ is an innovative leader in the Australian poultry industry. We have cemented ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies, launching many of the country’s most innovative poultry products over recent years for some of the countries most renowned retailers.
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Delivery Driver to join our already successful Distribution team. As a Delivery Driver you will be responsible for the safe & timely transportation of products to customers, your duties will include though are not limited to:
- Providing excellent, friendly, customer service;
- Multi-drop deliveries to distribution centres and customer sites both in Melbourne and regional areas;
- Unloading of products in and out of trucks with equipment and by hand as required;
- Loading of return items including packaging and pallets;
- Delivery management including QA and consignment
To be successful in this position you must be committed to demonstrating Hazeldenes core values of quality and respect to all customers. You must also possess:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- A current Heavy Combination Vehicle Licence or prepared to obtain;
- Minimum of 2 years truck driving experience in a delivery role preferred;
- Current Fork Lift licence;
- Physically fit and able to lift at least 25 kg;
- Current Basic Fatigue Management certification or prepared to complete within 1 month of commencement.
- Must be able to work a flexible roster including some weekends.
In return we can offer a permanent long-term position within a passionate and progressive organisation along with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience.
How to Apply:
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 22nd February 2019.Apply Now
Hazeldenes are an Equal Opportunity employer