Training & Development Officer
Hazeldene’s Chicken Farm Pty Ltd is a proud family owned company based at Lockwood, near Bendigo in Central Victoria. Strong and continuous development over more than 60 years has put us at the forefront of poultry production in Australia!
A large part of our success can be attributed to our focus on training and the development of staff. Our development programmes run from work skills development through to interpersonal skills development. Training is provided both in-house and through external consultants.
The Training & Development Officer will design and deliver training programmes or research and source external providers in line with business needs.
In addition, the Training & Development Officer is accountable for:
- Training review and evaluation
- Development of supporting training documentation
- Maintenance of training records
- Employee induction process
- Training reporting
This is a key and very busy role in the Hazeldenes HR team and our ideal candidate will have:
- Solid Training & Development experience
- Minimum of Cert IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
- A strong focus on meeting targets
- Strong, coaching, mentoring and leadership skills
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task
- A commitment to providing quality customer service
Hazeldenes is a great place to work – and just 20 minutes from the centre of Bendigo! If you would like further information on this great opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 14 July 2017.
Hazeldenes is an equal opportunity employer.