Process & Controls Engineer
Hazeldene’s have a new opportunity for a Process & Controls Engineer to join their expanding business.
- Leading Edge Food Manufacturing business
- Fantastic Career opportunity
- Permanent Position
Hazeldene’s are the largest private employer in Bendigo employing more than 700 locals. Hazeldene’s are proud of their strong commitment to animal welfare and have been accredited by the RSPCA. To continue their growth they are investing in further plant automation systems that require further skilled engineering disciplines.
Working closely with the Operations, Engineering & Projects teams, you will be asked to lead the development & implementation of process control and automation improvements in the production environment. A position description is available which provides further details.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Post graduate Engineering qualifications in electrical/mechatronics with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related field
- Well developed and diverse communication skills are a key component of this role as you will also be required to identify, measure, analyse and make recommendations for increased efficiencies and process improvements across the production environment
- A natural passion for continuous improvement, quality and a ‘can-do’, adaptable attitude.
- Excellent problem solving ability with high attention to detail
- Effective planning skills that ensure work is organised, risks are appropriately managed and tasks are prioritised
- Proven experience in working with and overseeing instrumentation sensors, PLC’s, embedded controllers and plant SCADA systems
- You will need to be flexible, energetic, safety conscious and able to function effectively in a small, largely self-managed team environment.
What you’ll get in return
Broad process engineering experience (including working with a vast range of systems, processes and equipment), working within a passionate family business who take care and pride in their work. An opportunity to embrace a regional lifestyle in Bendigo.
Interested? Please see the link for further position details: POSITION DESCRIPTION – Process Controls Engineer
How to apply
If this is you, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . Shortlisted candidates may be required to undertake online psychometric testing and a comprehensive pre-employment medical (including drug and alcohol testing). Open to applicants with unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Applications close COB March 30th
Hazeldenes are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer