Engineering Team – Plant Maintenance Supervisor:
We are looking for an experienced Plant Maintenance Supervisor to join our growing Engineering Team. As a qualified and experienced Fitter and Turner/Maintenance Fitter, you will have the opportunity to supervise a team working on state of the art, high volume processing equipment, creating a great career base for many further opportunities. Hazeldene’s is a leading Central Victorian food manufacturer, with a vertically integrated supply chain including world best technology.
This key role is responsible for leading a team to complete preventative maintenance programmes to ensure the optimal performance of all plant and equipment throughout the site. It is also responsible for the quick assessment and resolution of operational or technical breakdowns to ensure minimal impact on production.
The Plant Maintenance Supervisor will also be required to still be “on the tools”. We are seeking motivated individuals with a positive attitude, who work safely, have the ability to solve problems, provide solutions and who want to be a contributing team member. If you thrive on technical work and have the ability to apply your previously learned knowledge in the workplace, we encourage you to apply.
This position is rostered four days on and four days off rotating day / afternoon shift.
To be considered for this role you must be committed to safety in the workplace as we pride ourselves on our Zero Harm goal. You must have:
- Mechanical maintenance trade qualification – Engineering Certificate Level III
- Strong working knowledge of Preventative Maintenance techniques
- Good problem solving skills and techniques
- Pneumatics and hydraulics experience is desirable
- MIG / TIG experience is desirable
- Experience maintaining high volume food production plant and processing equipment would be advantageous
- An ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Be flexible with work rosters.
- MEX understanding is desirable
- As a Supervisor, you will have strong time management and organisational skills,
- You will be capable of developing strong relationships, and coordinating a small team, providing support, direction and advice as required.
- You will be able to provide support to the engineering and production areas outside normal operating hours.
- You will have a good working knowledge of GMP and OH&S requirements.
- You will have strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft products, include Word and Excel.
- You must be proactive in taking positive actions and be willing to undertake further training to enhance and improve your skills and knowledge base.
Applications close 09 March 2018
Hazeldene’s are an equal opportunity employer.