4 days on/4 days off
- Large progressive company
- Regional Lifestyle
- Leading Family Business
- Rotating Day/Afternoon
We are looking for skilled and enthusiastic people to join our large expanding family owned business located in central Victoria. We have recently expanded and are continually upgrading and revitalising our plant, transforming it into one of the most advanced poultry processing facilities in the world.
This position is challenging and offers a wide variety of work for suitably qualified and experienced tradespeople. Suitable applicants will have:
- Mechanical maintenance trade qualifications – Eng Cert III
- Good problem-solving skills and techniques and be a practical thinker
- Working knowledge of Preventive Maintenance Techniques
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics – preferable but not essential
- Welding – MIG/TIG – preferable but not essential
- Experience in maintaining high volume food production plant and processing equipment would be advantageous.
In return for your energy and effort, we offer job security, opportunities for advancement and the opportunity to work on modern equipment to further develop your skills. We offer a relaxed country lifestyle with the benefit of being close to a number of recreational facilities and just a short drive to the nearest major regional city.
Previous applicants need not re-apply.
Interested? Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to HR Department, Hazeldene’s Chicken Farm, PO Box 1147, Kangaroo Flat 3555.
Applications close Friday 13th of October 2017.
Hazeldene’s are an equal opportunity employer