Livestock Processing Planner
- Boundless Opportunities
- Rural Lifestyle
An exciting opportunity is available for a Livestock Planner. This is an exciting opportunity which will provide the incumbent with the opportunity to drive this important business function. The Livestock Planner is responsible for effective demand planning, flock selection and production scheduling to ensure optimum utilisation of livestock and accurate delivery of bird weights that consistently meet stringent customer specifications daily.
This role will suit a candidate who thrives on working in a dynamic environment, who has strong numerical ability and is able to work across departments in a collaborative manner to achieve common goals.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years’ previous experience in a complex planning role in manufacturing or retail environment, preferably FMCG
- Business Management Degree or Diploma preferred
- Strong mathematical aptitude with very high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of computer literacy is essential with a very high level of competence with the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Excel, and an ability to adapt to different software packages
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Understanding of Food Processing/Manufacturing environment
- Strong principles, values and ethics centred around honesty, integrity, acceptance of challenge, and a ‘can-do’ attitude
An attractive salary package for this position will be provided, commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Confidential enquiries may be made to the People and Performance Manager,
Ann Conway – telephone 03 5431 1300. Further details, including Position Description, are available at www.hazeldenes.com.au.
Please forward your resume, together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close at 5.00pm Friday 18 August, 2017.
Hazeldene’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer