Fabrication Leading Hand
We have a vacancy for a skilled and enthusiastic person to join our large expanding fabrication team.
- Large progressive company
- Regional Lifestyle
- 4 days on/4 days off
- Rotating Day/Afternoon
We are continuing to expand and are currently upgrading and revitalising our plant, transforming it into one of the most advanced poultry processing facilities in the world.
To be successful for this position you will need to have:
- Time management skills, interpersonal relationship skills, knowledge of GMP, OH&S requirements and good organisational skills
- Must be capable of coordinating a small team providing support, direction and advice as required and working autonomously to provide support to the engineering and production areas outside normal operating hours.
- Breakdowns/Maintenance – basic mechanical skills
- Flexibility – ability to work overtime or extra shifts as required
This position is challenging and offers a wide variety of work for a suitably qualified and experienced tradesperson. Suitable applicants will have:
- Metal Fabrication trade qualifications – Eng Cert III
- Good problem-solving skills and techniques and be a practical thinker
- Project management skills to ensure tasks are delivered on time
- Welding – MIG/TIG/ARC
- Experience working with stainless steel material (must have)
- Mechanical maintenance skills (would be an advantage)
- Experience in maintaining a high volume food production plant and processing equipment (would be preferred).
Interested? Please apply via SEEK – “Leading Hand Fabrication”
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 8th December 2017.
We are an equal opportunity employer.