Fabrication Tradesperson – Boilermaker / Welder
We are looking for an experienced fabricator to join our growing Engineering Team. We are continuing to expand and are currently upgrading and revitalising our plant, transforming it into one of the most advanced food manufacturers in the Southern hemisphere.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer
- Great lifestyle with 4 On 4 Off Roster (10 Hour Shifts)
- Food grade Sheet metal or heavy fabrication
Typically you would be responsible for:
- Working within a team environment to perform the fabrication (either sheet metal or heavy fabrication of required machinery & equipment
- Performing breakdown duties in regards to basic mechanical issues as required
- Assisting with create repairs as required
To be considered for this role you must be committed to safety in the workplace as we pride ourselves on our Zero Harm goal. You must also possess:
- Metal Fabrication trade qualifications – Engineering Cert III Level or above
- Good problem solving skills and techniques and be a practical thinker
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Welding – MIG/TIG/ARC
- Experience working with stainless steel material (would be an advantage)
- Mechanical maintenance skills (would be an advantage)
- Experience in maintaining a high volume food production plant and processing equipment (would be preferred).
Applications close Friday 30 March 2018.
Hazeldenes are an equal opportunity employer.