Engineering Career Opportunity – Diesel Mechanic.
We are looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to join our growing Engineering Team.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer
- Great lifestyle with ‘4 on/4 off’ roster (10 Hour Shifts)
- Exceptional career opportunity
Hazeldene’s is a leading Central Victorian food manufacturer. Our Diesel Mechanics have the opportunity to work on a fleet of more than 250 vehicles, including European, Japanese and American drive line trucks and a range of tractors, earthmoving equipment, generators, forklifts, and refrigerated transport vehicles, creating a great career base for many further opportunities.
This is an exciting and challenging role for an experienced mechanic. Typically you would be working on:
- Breakdown, corrective and preventative maintenance
- Fault diagnosis – auto electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic
- Engine and transmission repairs
- Liaising with Drivers, Administration Staff and Management
- Maintaining accurate records of work completed
To be considered for this role you must be committed to safety in the workplace as we pride ourselves on our Zero Harm goal. You must:
- Have a positive attitude
- Be a qualified diesel mechanic with previous experience in a similar role
- Hold a current driver’s licence
- Hold or have the ability to gain HR, MC and Forklift licences
- Have an ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Be flexible with work rosters.
Applications close Friday 02 March 2018.
Hazeldene’s are an equal opportunity employer