Hazeldene’s is a large progressive family owned company based in Lockwood, near Bendigo.
We are currently looking for an experienced and customer-focused delivery driver to join our distribution team to carry out duties including;
- Multi-drop deliveries to distribution centres and customer sites both in Melbourne and regional areas;
- Unloading of products in and out of trucks with equipment and by hand as required;
- Loading of return items including packaging or pallets
- Providing excellent customer service;
- Delivery management including QA and consignment paperwork.
To be considered, the minimum requirements are:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- A current Heavy Combination Vehicle Licence or prepared to obtain;
- A current Heavy Rigid Vehicle Licence;
- Minimum of 2 years truck driving experience in a delivery role preferred;
- Current Fork Lift licence;
- Physically fit and able to lift at least 25kg;
- Current Basic Fatigue Management certification or prepared to complete within 1 month of commencement.
The delivery runs vary in length and destination and include weekend and night work using rigid and semi-trailer vehicles.
To apply and for further information on Hazeldene’s visit www.hazeldenes.com.au
Applications close 5:00 pm Friday 19 January 2018.
Hazeldene’s are an equal opportunity employer