Delivery Driver Bendigo – Hatchery
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Driver to join our growing team within our farming and hatchery facilities.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer
- Permanent long-term position
- East-Bendigo Location
Hazeldenes is a fully integrated poultry processor. Since our inception in 1938 we have cemented ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies controlling our whole distribution channel with a fleet of over 50 vehicles.
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Driver to join our growing team within our farming and hatchery facilities. As the Hatchery Delivery Driver you will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of eggs and chicks between our East Bendigo hatchery and its surrounding farming complexes. Your Duties will include though are not limited:
- Adhering to production needs as required
- Transferring of chicks and eggs between locations to fit with daily operational needs
- Unloading of chicks and eggs in and out of trucks with equipment and by hand as required;
- Working within the hatchery facility when required
- Delivery management including QA and consignment paperwork.
- A current Heavy Combination Vehicle Licence
- Minimum of 2 years truck driving experience preferred
- Current Fork Lift licence
- Current Basic Fatigue Management certification or prepared to complete within 1 month of commencement.
In return we can offer a permanent long-term position within a progressive organisation along with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience.
How to Apply:
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 4th November 2018.Apply Now
Hazeldene’s are an Equal Opportunity employer.