- Large progressive family owned company
- Regional lifestyle
- Lockwood (Bendigo) based
- 4 On 4 Off Roster (10 Hour Shifts)
- Leadership/Supervisory experience and/or a demonstrated understanding of the requirements
- Time management skills, interpersonal relationship skills, knowledge of GMP, OH&S requirements and good organisational skill
- Must be capable of coordinating a small team providing support, direction and advice as required and working autonomously to provide support to the engineering and production areas outside normal operating hours
We have a vacancy on the above shift for a skilled and enthusiastic person to join our large expanding fabrication team. We are continuing to expand and are currently upgrading and revitalising our plant, transforming it into one of the most advanced poultry processing facilities in the world.
This position is challenging and offers a wide variety of work for suitably qualified and experienced tradesperson. Suitable applicants will have:
- Metal Fabrication trade qualifications – Eng Cert III (minimum)
- Good problem-solving skills and techniques and be a practical thinker
- Project management skills to ensure tasks are delivered on time
- Welding – MIG/TIG/ARC
- Experience working with stainless steel material (must have)
- Mechanical maintenance skills (would be an advantage)
- Experience in maintaining a high volume food production plant and processing equipment (would be preferred)
In return for your energy and effort, we offer job security, opportunities for advancement and the opportunity to work on modern equipment to further develop your skills.
Interested? Please forward us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or forward to the HR Department, Hazeldene’s Chicken Farm, PO Box 1147, Kangaroo Flat 3555. Applications close: 5.00pm, Friday 31 March 2017.
Hazeldene’s are an EO employer