A fantastic opportunity exists to join one of Australia’s best family businesses and Bendigo’s largest manufacturer in the dynamic poultry industry. Hazeldene’s is an integrated Broiler Breeder company based in Central Victoria. Our absolute commitment is to producing higher welfare birds for our loyal customers. We have a vacancy for a Stockman at one of our facilities.
The successful applicant will be self-motivated and have proven experience as follows:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in broiler production or associated poultry farming role
- Good knowledge of poultry production for broilers
- Organisational skills with attention to detail
- Good people and leadership skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- An understanding of basic repair work
- Coordination and organisation of work teams, scheduling rosters and training staff
- On-site residence including power & water included in package to the right applicant
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to
HR Department, Hazeldene’s Chicken Farm, PO Box 1147, Kangaroo Flat 3555 by Friday 21 April 2017.
Only those with the right to work in Australia may apply.