Broiler Farm Manager
A fantastic opportunity exists to join one of Australia’s best family businesses and Bendigo’s largest manufacturer in the dynamic poultry industry.
Hazeldene’s is an integrated Broiler Breeder company based in Central Victoria. Our absolute commitment is to producing higher welfare birds for our loyal customers. We have a vacancy for a Manager at our facilities.
The successful applicant will be self-motivated and have proven experience as follows:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Broiler Farm Manager & 10 years in the industry
- Strong knowledge of poultry production for broilers
- Organisational skills with attention to detail
- Good people and leadership skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- An understanding of basic repair work
- Coordination and organisation of work teams, scheduling rosters and training staff
Interested? Please apply via SEEK by Friday 12 January 2018. Only those with the right to work in Australia may apply.
Hazeldene’s is an EO employer