Exciting Career Opportunity – Broiler Farm Manager
We are looking for an experienced broiler farm manager to join our farming team.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer
- Prairie location
- Farm-based regional lifestyle
Typically you would be responsible for co-ordinating farming activities to maximise chicken performance.
To be considered for this role you must be committed to safety in the workplace as we pride ourselves on our Zero Harm goal. You must also possess:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Broiler Farm Manager & 10 years in the industry
- Strong knowledge of poultry production for broilers
- Organisational skills with attention to detail
- Good people and leadership skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- An understanding of basic repair work
- Coordination and organisation of work teams, scheduling rosters and training staff
Applications close 12 May 2018.
Hazeldenes are an equal opportunity employer.