Breeder & Rearing Farm Manager
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced farming manager to take responsibility for the daily operations at one of our Breeder Farms,
Hazeldenes is an integrated poultry processor. Since our inception in 1938 Hazeldene’s we have cemented ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies employing over 800 staff company-wide. With over 50 farms across parent rearing, breeder, hatchery and broiler sectors in the surrounding regions of Bendigo we are a great organization to progress a farming related career.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced farming manager to take responsibility for the daily operations at one of our Breeder Farms, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordination and organisation of work teams, scheduling rosters and training staff under instruction from management
- Assist in managing records, interpreting results and taking appropriate action to ensure that production of eggs is of the highest quality.
- Ensuring a safe and productive workplace that fosters teamwork and inclusivity
To be successful you must have an absolute commitment to producing fertile eggs of excellent quality cost efficiently, you must also possess:
- A minimum of 5 years management experience in either breeder or broiler farming
- A strong background of successful people management, and an ability to foster teamwork
- Flexibility with working hours to suit operational needs of the farm
In return we can offer a permanent long-term position with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience along with the farming lifestyle.
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 19th October 2018.Apply Now
Hazeldene’s are an Equal Opportunity employer.