Waste Product Operator – Solids
A great opportunity has arisen within our Environment & Sustainability department for an experienced Forklift driver to assist with the daily management of waste product within our processing facility.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer
- Permanent Long-Term employment
- Great career development opportunities
Hazeldenes is a fully integrated poultry processor. Since our inception in 1938 we have cemented ourselves as one of Victoria’s leading food manufacturing companies employing over 800 staff company-wide.
Reporting to the Waste Operation Supervisor your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Moving assorted waste product
- Loading trucks with the forklift
- General cleaning duties
- Recycling of Plastic, Cardboard and Pallets
- Offsite Waste solids application
- Waste Water Treatment Plant duties as required
To be considered for this role you must be committed to safety in the workplace as we pride ourselves on our Zero Harm goal. You must also possess:
- A current Forklift License along with relevant experience
- A current Full Truck License
- A good understanding of Traffic Management along with proven experience
- Waste water treatment or waste operator experience
In return we can offer a permanent long-term position with an attractive remuneration package based upon skills and experience.
How to Apply:
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 14th September 2018.Apply Now
Hazeldene’s are an Equal Opportunity employer.