Hazeldene’s is one of Bendigo’s largest private employers with nearly 900 staff. As a key member of the HR team, the Recruitment Officer is responsible for the end to end recruitment for the Plant, Farms, Hatchery and Administration teams.
- Writing and placing recruitment advertisements
- Interview administration
- Participation in selection panels
- Reference checking
- Offers of employment and contract preparation
This is a very busy role and the demand for the Recruitment Officer’s services is constant! This role will suit an experienced recruiter with the ability to develop strong workplace relationships and very strong organisational capability.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Degree in Human Resources or other related field & /or demonstrable relevant experience
- High level of customer service skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to exercising initiative and enhancing systems and processes
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and support co-workers
Interested? Please see attached for the more information: Position Description – Human Resources Recruitment Officer
Applications close Tuesday 31 October 2017.