Waste Product Operator
Hazeldene’s currently has a vacancy for a Waste Product Operator to work in our Waste Water Treatment team.
- Full time permanent position – 10.30am start
- Fork Lift Required
Main duties include:
- Driving trucks on site only
- Moving waste product from the primary processing when required
- Loading trucks with the forklift
- General cleaning duties
- Recycling of Plastic and Cardboard.
To be successful you will need to have proven forklift experience and a high regard for safety and traffic management. A truck licence is preferred but not essential.
If you would like additional information and/or a position description please speak with the Human Resource Department.
Interested? Please forward us your application to: email@example.com By Friday 20th July 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer