HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITMENT ADMINISTRATOR
Reporting to the People & Performance Manager, the Human Resources Recruitment Administrator is primarily responsible for all facets relating to the recruitment and retention of suitable candidates, including advertising, interviewing, on boarding, and reporting.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Degree in Human Resources or other related fields (and/or min 3 years’ experience in a related HR field)
- Previous experience in an office environment
- High level of customer service skills & well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Competency to operate Microsoft Office packages and Human Resource Information Systems
- A commitment to exercising initiative and enhancing systems/processes
- Strong attention to detail
- An understanding of confidentiality and Privacy
- Able to follow both verbal and written instructions
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment and support co workers
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
Applications close Monday 7 August 2017.